Oct 25, 2019
: Episode 1436 - Tony Hale, fitness expert, comedian, writer,
and actor joins Vinnie Tortorich this Friday to discuss his move to
Los Angeles as a trainer, getting a voice back after losing it for
eight years, nutrition consulting, solving ills with diet, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Tony is 49!
- He is a fitness trainer,
- Tony is a comedian and an actor.
- He is not VEEP Tony Hale, though they are the same age
- He originally a comic in Florida, now in CA, and had $14 to his
name when he moved here.
- Tony lost his voice after seeing The Dan Band.
- His voice never came back.
- 23 doctors later, he still didn't have the ability to talk.
- Medications would just make it worse.
- Doctors said it was acid reflux, maybe it was in his head, he
needs surgery, etc. etc.
- Tony was training people without a voice .
- At this point, he started going to nutrition seminars.
- He found answers to other people's nutritional issues and began
- It took Tony 8 years to get his voice back.
- Tony found answers for his clients for things like insomnia,
stomach issues, and more through nutrition.
- Tony learned the ill effects of carbs and sugars, especially on
digestion and stomach health.
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.