Nov 26, 2015
Nicole Racine takes Andy Schreiber's place and co-hosts this
Wednesday episode of the Angriest Trainer podcast with Vinnie
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
WHO IS NICOLE?
- Trying to become a nurse practitioner
- Already works with diabetics and is a nurse
LIFESTYLE CHANGE V BEING ON A DIET
- Vinnie never wanted to convey NSNG as a 'diet'
- It is a lifestyle
- It's not a "you can eat this much of this, none of that
- People fall into the grey area: potatoes ok? etc etc
- Depends on the individual
- not supposed to get it right on day 1
- "Vinnie Tortorich's No Sugar No Grains" on Facebook is a
- Vinnie does NOT reign over or monitor this group -- he did not
make it, it is not his
- It isn't just lists, and that is what makes
- Try to avoid the mentality of a dieter
- Sweet potato fries, not the best!
- If you take a normal boiled sweet potato and have it with fish
and veggies, you'll probably be good! However, if you caramelize
it, it's a different story
- Just don't overload on carbs!
- "Mindful eating"
CALORIE IN CALORIE OUT
- Go check out Vinnie on Dr. Drew's show!
- Exercise is a poor way to lose weight because after you work
out, you want to eat : homeostasis
- Calorie in calorie out can really hurt you
- 3% attrition rate of people who get weight off and keep it
- This does not work