Sep 28, 2020
: Episode 1679 - On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie
Tortorich talk navigating fast food, speak with Don Coddington, and
chat Ford trucks, cardio equipment, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
NAVIGATING FAST FOOD
- It's so easy to go to the drive through.
- There are NSNG-ish things you can get at *some* fast food
- Though lots of carbs and grains are hidden everywhere.
- However, just try to stay away. It's a slippery slope.
- You never feel good after eating fast food.
- The Flying Dutchman at In-N'-Out is a good option.
- Just getting patties and cheese is usually okay, though
sometimes burger meat has crap in it.
- Avoid salad dressings other than olive oil.
- Make sure your coffee from fast food places is black and
- Tiny fly wheel is not great for ellipticals.
- These machines will get rickety really quickly.
- Avoid the super light weight machines in general.
- Make sure the motor is good - that's what you're spending the
- Look for the term "continuous duty."
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an