Jul 29, 2022
Episode 2156 - On this Friday's show, Vinnie has "Lucy X" return
to the show with more behind-the-scenes information from her online
nutrition job, and they chat about keto, CICO, fasted exercise,
bodybuilding, carbs, and much more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Vinnie welcomes Lucy X back as she has some items to share
regarding her job at an online health coaching job and she gives
some of her backstory. (2:10)
- They chat a bit about why Vinnie and NSNG® are so helpful, and
it's because Vinnie's approach isn't misleading or gimmicky.
- Lucy X has brought three articles from the company to discuss
with Vinnie and gets his take on them; as a result, there is a lot
of good clarification by Vinnie on how nutrition and the body
- The first article is about keto and whether it's sustainable or
worth doing. (12:10)
- The second article is about "Health Myths Debunked" and they
discuss things like CICO and fasted exercise vs. not fasted.
- The third article talks about bodybuilding, how much protein a
person needs, supplements, how muscles grow, and more.
- Vinnie points out throughout the conversation the inaccuracies,
discrepancies, and contradictions in the articles.
- Lucy X goes on to add more behind-the-scenes info when she
reveals that she and the other coaches are told to "coach around"
the discrepancies and keep people moving forward on the program.
- They end the show making a great point about health
coaching--it works best when you are telling the truth.