Nov 29, 2019
: Episode 1461 - L. Amber O'Hearn joins, data scientist and Keto
Carnivore, joins Vinnie today to discuss her n1 experiment with
ketosis, finding the low carb lifestyle, keto carnivorism, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- L. Amber O'Hearn is a data scientist from Canada.
- When she came to America, she fiddled with diet to figure out
what was best for her physical and mental health.
- Originally standard for vanity - vegetarianism was not working,
nor was aerobics.
- Check out her presentation here:
- Amber has been on the carnivore diet for 10 years now.
- She is an original!
- After her pregnancies, she gained weight on 'garden variety'
keto diet, so decided to switch things up.
- The weight dropped off immediately, and it helped her mood,
- Steak is a staple.
- Her first meal is usually between 11 and 1. It'll be eggs, a
steak, chicken thighs, duck breast, ribs, a burger, or something
- She also eats lots of fish.
- There's a lot of variety!
- Sometimes, she will do what she calls a "Ribeye Reset."
- If she isn't feeling great, or feels like she's stalling, she
will only eat ribeye for a few days.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.