Aug 24, 2016
: Episode 659 -- Andy Schreiber and Vinnie Tortorich talk
Idiocracy, water, on this Wednesday edition of the
Celebrity Fitness Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Parts of this movie are kind of coming true!
- In the movie, the watrer fountains spew gatorade
- Nobody drinks water
- Sugary takes over, which is happening in real life too
- Similar to questions Vinnie gets on Twitter
- People always asking what they can drink
- DRINK WATER, PEOPLE!
- People more and more are relying on sugary drinks instead of
- Andy did drink lots of sugary drinks when he was
young, but Vinnie only had them as a treat (Coke)
- The Coke sat hidden outside on the porch, his family did not
have soda in the main fridge, nor did Andy's although he drank them
- Coke in Vinnie's house was largely there for company
- Vinnie would only get a Coke on special celebrations or at the
- Vinnie was more interesting in watching the Coke come out of
the vending machine
- In Vinnie's world there is tea, coffee, water, and soda water,
and whiskey or scotch
- You don't need sugar in coffee -- eat NSNG and your coffee will
start tasking sweeter!
- Andy used to be addicted to soda and used to ALWAYS put
artificial sweeteners in his coffee
- When he gave it all up, he did not like the taste
- NOW on NSNG he likes it so much more without the chemicals and
can really taste the good flavor of the coffee
- Starbucks is selling poison and tries to hide sugar wherever
they can in their drinks
- Careful when you order that they aren't sneaking