Nov 24, 2018
: Episode 1197 - Dr. Brian Lenzkes joins Vinnie this Saturday to
talk his podcast with fellow luminaries, Dr. Tro Kalayjian and
Jason Fung, Low Carb MD, how hormones affect weight loss, cancer
and sugar and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. BRIAN LENZKES
- Dr. Lenzkes has been on the Friday show previously as he is a
- He and Vinnie met at Low Carb USA
Check out his Friday show appearance here!
- Started Low Carb MD Podcast with Dr. Tro Kalayjian, Dr.
Jason Fung, and Megan Ramos
HORMONES AND HEALTH
- Hormones control weight gain and loss
- Ghrelin and Leptin
- Leptin makes you feel full
- If you eat corn chips, the leptin reaction won't affect you,
whereas if you eat a steak it will
- Too many grains and sugar make your leptin dull, insofar as you
need to eat more, and make more to feel full
- If you keep adding sugar to your system, hard to get
- People follow government guidelines, but guidelines don't pay
attention to hormones, true health, etc.
- Insulin response involves hormones!