Mar 29, 2021
: Episode 1809 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie
Tortorich talk stolen good intentions, supporting those with
cancer, getting back on the wagon after a period of grief, cutting
out dairy, nuts, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
STOLEN GOOD INTENTIONS
- There are a lot of companies out there willing to steal your
good intentions for a quick buck.
- Vinnie found a horrible website that makes money off of people
- You bet that you'll lose weight, and you're betting against the
- There's a catch: the math doesn't work, and you have to send
them money every month.
- If you don't reach your goal, you can keep buying in.
GETTING BACK ON THE WAGON
- When Vinnie went to Louisiana, he decided once a week he would
have fried catfish.
- It could be zero or one time.
- He was there for seven weeks and he only had it once.
- He was proud of himself because life was hard and he gave
himself permission to do it.
- Bruce's wife was battling cancer and he fell off the wagon.
- In August of 2020 he got back on board.
- He had a high A1C and was worried about his health issues if he
- He weighed in at 270 lbs at 5'9". A1C was 6.2 and glucose was
- In February, he was down to 228 and his A1C was 5.2. His blood
pressure was great and he may get weaned off of his meds soon.
CUTTING OUT DAIRY
- For many people, tinkering with cutting out dairy can be
- Especially if you're stalling, give it a try.
- It may accelerate weight loss, but if you're
still losing, try to see the good in that!
- Doing a 30 day experiment is always a good thing, then eat it
and see how you feel.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO