Sep 29, 2017
: Episode 906 - Vinnie hosts Dr Ann Childers who talks about her health decline
as a vegetarian and her eventual recovery after adding fat and meat
back into her diet.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR ANN CHILDERS
- Psychiatric physician
- Check out her website
- Lived in a vegetarian home at age 13
- College, she continued to abstain from meat for financial
- In Air Force, remained busy and not very social, ate things
like powdered non-fat milk & cereal, etc.
- Thought raisin brain and cheerios were healthy
- Has since experimented on them and has seen how horribly sugary
- Taught in med school that fat = bad
- Never put her biochemistry education and nutrition education
- Eventually, she realized how sick she had become from the
vegetarian, low fat diet
- Super disorganized, foggy, hired organizer
- She began to lose her teeth
- Began to loss bone
- She even flossed and brushed every day
- Now that she is low carb, her teeth remain much cleaner!
- Look at her smile now!
- Dentist catalogued what people ate when they had perfect teeth
vs when their teeth were bad
- All depends on fat, nutrients, sugar content
- Complete turnaround once she changed her diet