Feb 27, 2021
: Episode 1787 - On this Saturday show, Nathan Bitzer joins
Vinnie to talk his weight loss journey, how Fat Doc is eye-opening,
keeping NSNG® simple, men's health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FAT DOC IS EYE-OPENING
- Nathan grew up in theater and acting.
- He did play a couple of sports, but spent most of his time on
- Actors are incredibly hard working––they grind. Total Type
- Nathan got up to about 300 lbs in 2019.
- He ate way too much and also the right things.
- Over the years, he tried exercie and calorie restriction, but
neither really worked.
- When he committed to NSNG®, he kept it simple
(because it is).
- He didn't track, he just went in and didn't eat carby
- He lost a LOT of initial weight.
- About 6 years ago, he realized he had a food addiction.
- He knew something must be better – he heard of keto from his
sister. Then, he saw Vinnie's doc.
- Fat Doc, shared with him via Jody Ross, was a game changer for
- A lot of the info in Fat Doc is intuitive and real but people
haven't heard it before.
- Many people who start NSNG®, especially men, find
that eating this way can save your marriage.
- You can sleep at night, your libido goes up, and more.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO