Mar 26, 2021
: Episode 1806 - On this Friday show, Dr. Greg Dennis joins
Vinnie to talk being a doctor of osteopathy, primary care doctors,
health insurance, educating instead of overmedicating, fixing the
obesity epidemic, big pharma, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DR. GREG DENNIS
- Dr. Dennis is a medical doctor.
- He is a D.O.
- It's very similar to an M.D.
- The med school is similar, the residencies are the same, the
exams are the same, etc.
- They exist in every area of medicine.
- In the primary care world, D.O.s used to be more
- Check out his podcast, "Fit Rx" here:
- Dr. Greg looks at nutrition because he realizes it's necessary
for overall health.
PRIMARY CARE DOCTORS
- It's a good idea to have a primary care doctor.
- For a lot of specialist, you'll need a referral.
- This is to save everyone's time and money.
EDUCATING INSTEAD OF OVERMEDICATING
- Many doctors overmedicate.
- It's a symptom of not knowing much about nutrition.
- They aren't taught it.
- What Dr. Greg knows, he has taught himself.
- Now, he teaches his patients about good nutrition.
- If time was spent on teaching patients about how to lose weight
and eat healthily, medications would be less necessary.
- You can largely reverse Type II diabetes with nutrition, not
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO