Jun 24, 2019
: Episode 1349 - Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich discuss media
that would no longer fly, an Eat Happy, Too update,
financial advice, economically driven "health" advice, aerobic
exercise, and more on this Monday episode.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FAT DOC PRE-ORDER IS
EAT HAPPY, TOO
- Anna is trying to get some books ready for early release
- The books are not supposed to release until September
- Amazon has been going crazy saying it will be delivered sooner
- Some people have even been told their book is out for
- Amazon is going bonkers - ignore this
ECONOMICALLY DRIVEN "HEALTH" ADVICE
- Ideas like "breakfast is the most important meal of the day"
were started by companies that benefit from these ideas
- Cereal brand, for example
- Similar type thing with "you need to make 10,000 steps a day"
- Started off as a marketing campaign for a pedometer
- Not well-researched at all
- When these campaigns against coconut oil come out, they're
funded by other oil companies