Dec 25, 2021
: Episode 2002 - On this Christmas playing of a Saturday show,
Corey Stalnaker joins Vinnie to talk Corey's weight loss journey,
doing the work to lose weight, barbecue sauce and sugar addiction,
teaching your kids, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DOING THE WORK
- Corey found Vinnie through his brother who found Vinnie via the
- His brother was losing weight and Corey asked how he was doing
- In 2019, it really took hold for Corey.
- He saw a photo of himself and it occurred to him he didn't look
good. He wanted to lose weight.
- Corey was 37 and at his heaviest he was around 225 at
- When Corey left highschool, he weighed 175 or 180 and played
- He wanted some of that back.
- For some time, thought about it and teeter tottered.
- He didn't want to throw everything in his pantry away, and his
brother finally got him on board for real.
- Initially, Corey wasn't ready to do the work.
- But then, in 2019, something clicked and he was ready.
- His sugar addiction is real.
- If he has a little bit, he goes off the rails.
- So it took him work
- Corey is on day 61 of 75 hardcore days.
- He picked the holidays so he doesn't start down the slippery
slope of eating sugar because it's too hard for him to stop.
- Vinnie's new documentary is now available for pre-order on
Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just
over three years.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- This documentary covers something that hasn't quite been
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO