Dec 27, 2021
: Episode 2003 - On this special Sunday episode, we play a
best-of featuring Dr. Jeffry Gerber. Dr. Gerber joins Vinnie to
talk about the triglyceride to HDL ratio, insulin resistance, good
medical studies, Dr. Gerber's book with Ivor Cummins, Eat Rich Live Long, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DR. JEFFRY GERBER
- Dr. Gerber has appeared on this show before!
- Check out his website
- He is friends and colleagues with another one of Vinnie's
favorites, Ivor Cummins.
- Dr. Gerber's been at this now for 28 years.
- For the first 10 years, he was clueless about diet and the
like, but since, he's educated himself and is now a leading expert
in nutrition and diet and the like.
DOCTORS AND HEALING
- Doctors are using medications to stop fires.
- For many doctors, it's hard to realize just giving medication
is not the right course of action. It must be more holistic.
- Dr. Gerber struggled with weight issues, and tried dietary
- He saw LCHF worked for a patient, then did his studies and
- Once he tried it for himself and had success, he expanded it
for his patients.
- Non-doctors were the ones who ID'd sat fats creating
cholesterol as the problem.
- A relatively new paper in Lancet challenges Ancel Keys's 7
Country Study. This is the real
- People trust their doctors -- but sometimes, people need to be
more investigative, and not just accept one answer -- listen to
many experts, like Dr. Gerber!
- .HDL and triglyceride ratio is a marker for insulin
- This will go down if you eat LCHF most of the time because your
metabolic issues will lessen.
- LDL not the problem, your ratio is a bigger issue.
- The ratio also demonstrates your insulin resistance which is
the indicator of risk for bad health including cardiac health.
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie's new documentary is now available for pre-order on
Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just
over three years.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
- Gina loves the film. She says "it's so Vinnie!"
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO