May 29, 2021
: Episode 1852 – On this Saturday show, Deanna joins Vinnie to
discuss beating breast cancer, drugs and libidos, and more. The two
both get real about their experiences.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
BEATING BREAST CANCER
- Deanna beat breast cancer.
- She was diagnosed over four years ago.
- The chemo nearly killed her.
- However, she thinks that all things considered, it went well
because she was already living a healthy lifestyle.
- Even four years later, she still feels she has
- She has to be on hormones.
- Vinnie had a similar experience.
- One thing they both experienced: lost libidos.
- And, when Deanna was on chemo, she could not have sex.
- Afterward, it was incredibly painful, in part because they
induced menopause with her meds.
- She was also grateful to eat healthy and look good before her
mastectomy as it can be difficult for many.
- She didn't feel beautiful for awhile -- it took her time to
- Over the past year, she's been feeling and looking much
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO