Aug 30, 2017
: Episode 887 - Andy asks Vinnie whether or not the
yummy paleo crackers he bought are really low carb and NSNG.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- This are called "Paleo Thin Crackers"
- GMO free, Gluten Free, etc.
- Filtered water, blanched almond flour, cassava flour, sesame
seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, black pepper, garlic powder,
paprika, sea salt
- A good paleo snack
- Pretty crunchy
- Doesn't seem like there is actually water in there
- Cassava flour is also not the best thing...
- Even the Livestrong Foundation agrees with this
- It's a starch
- If you want something crunchy, make cheese chips!
- On skillet, in microwave, in oven
- You can use all types of cheeses!
- You can make crackers similar to this but without the cassava