Mar 28, 2021
: Episode 1808 – On this Sunday School episode, the lovely Gina
Grad and Vinnie Tortorich talk the John Muir Trail, Gina's dad's
passing, stress-induced pain, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
THE JOHN MUIR TRAIL
- The guys that used to hike were in much better shape than folks
- They'd do it in bad boots with a pipe in their mouths.
- Now, we've gotten softer and more succulent as we get glued to
- A few days after Gina's dad's death, she was very
- Out of nowhere, she leaned down and her back totally seized up.
- She couldn't move for 7 hours.
- You can have stress or grief-induced back
- Stress can cause lots and lots of health problems.
- Having a healthy mind is a huge part of having a healthy
- Check out this book:
- There is something to this.
- The pain in response to stress can be a defense mechanism to
make your body slow time.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO