Oct 19, 2019
: Episode 1432 - Listener Sean joins Vinnie this Saturday to
discuss his weight loss trials and tribulations, overcoming
emotional obstacles, the ease of NSNG®, loving yourself,
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
OVERCOMING EMOTIONAL OBSTACLES
- Sean's wife left him on September 27th, 2018.
- He is grateful for this in the end because it changed his
- Like a lot of things in his wife, he let his weight and health
get out of control.
- His own self image prevented him from pouring from his own cup.
- Sean is an observant guy who tries to learn from his
- Some of his friends introduced him to keto and then to
- He loves that he eats mostly one ingredient foods.
- Sean is 6'5" and weighed 450 lbs at his heaviest.
- He was on insulin and a statin.
- Now, since he started this, he has lost 160 lbs and is no
longer on these meds.
- His first piece of advice to anyone in his shoes is to own up
- You can change your situation if you take responsibility for
your current state.
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- Sean loves himself, and he thinks this is the most