Feb 22, 2017
: Episode 764 - Vinnie & Andy answer Twitter questions about
Zevia sodas, LaCroix sparkling water, stevia in general, sawdust in
pre-shredded mozzarella and more...
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- LaCroix is a safe carbonated water
- It will not harm you
- Tons of flavors
- Can buy at stores or more in bulk online
- Zevia is full of crap
- "No sugar, no artificial sweeteners"
- The first ingredient after water is an artificial
- Technically you can say erythritol is a sugar alcohol
- Acts the same as an artificial sweetener
- Natural Stevia extract is the least evil, but STILL bad
- It will keep up your cravings and feed your addiction
- Also, sugar is sugar
- Brown sugar is no better than cane sugar, etc.
- Lemon oil, tequila, and soda stream is another good option
- Any citrus oil is pretty good
- Citrus rind is also an option