Aug 29, 2020
: Episode 1657 - On this Saturday show, listener Brent Budgor
joins Vinnie to talk humorous Twitter advice, Brent's lifestyle and
bike collection, Vinnie's cycling origin story, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Brent found Vinnie through the Adam Carolla show.
- He liked what he had to say, then found his Twitter.
- As Brent began to learn more about Vinnie, he realized he was
so true to what he was saying. Vinnie's a genuine guy, he
- Brent hasn't ever really had a weight problem.
- He's 5'5" and throughout his life his weight has fluctuated+/-
- However, he is NSNG about 80% of the time, goes for walks and
does stretches every day.
- He also cycles.
- He enjoys the history of bikes, ultra cycling events, and
following along in the world of cycling.
- Brent finds he still is learning things every day – you learn
to get more efficient, get better power strokes, better breathing,
- Brent has 20 bikes.
- They're all steel.
- Some he's restored, some he got as is.
- He has all different countries.
HUMOROUS TWITTER ADVICE
- Vinnie's sense of humor, which is also a bit out there, was
another draw from Brent.
- Brent counts how many times a day Vinnie says Jesus. H. Christ
- He thinks the record right now is 9 in one day.
- Vinnie imported a shortcut to get it up there faster.
Check out Vinnie on Twitter here.
- Vinnie does give a lot of (free, of course) advice on his
- The answers are succinct.
- If you have a quick q, shoot it to Vin on Twitter or scroll
through his feed to see if he's already answered it.
- He tries to get through as much as he can each day (which is
usually quite a lot!).
- You can also see some of the crazy things some crazy vegans
send to him.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!