Oct 26, 2020
: Episode 1699 - On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie
Tortorich talk old movies and songs, being woke, bad whey protein,
Loren (Anna's husband) joins to talk about home gyms, and John
joins the show to discuss his weight loss story and overcoming
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
OVERCOMING COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- John was on the show about a year and a half ago.
- He got really serious about this all on January.
- For a bit, he had intense hunger pain.
- He diversified his diet, ebcause it was primarily processed
cheese and chicken wings.
- Within a few weeks, the hunger pangs are down and so is his
- John's like 100 lbs lower than his heaviest weight!
- It was cognitively dissonant for while, but once he tried it
and saw that it worked, he was sold.
- He had tried Nutrisystem and other 'diet' plans, and none
- Used weights weigh the same as new weights!
- Check out Facebook marketplace.
- You can make a really simple home gym fairly cheaply.
- Vinnie and Loren talk about ways to furnish your home gyms.
- You don't need tons of equipment.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an