Sep 10, 2021
: Episode 1926 - On this Friday show, registered dietician Diana
Rodgers joins Vinnie to discuss her book and movie, Sacred
Cow, elitism and meat, healthy meat, the dangers of veganism,
the moderation myth, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Diana has been on the show before.
- She is a registered dietician!
- Additionally, she's working on the Global Food Justice
- She's trying to make sure that meat and the like stays in
- Check out her book and film under the name Sacred
- Diana is trying to combat the elitism against meat.
- Not only is meat healthy, but pulling meat away from people is
- These days, to say meat is healthy is nearly blasphemous.
- The fact of the matter -- meat IS good for you.
- And, meat is accessible to most.
- Meanwhile, meat substitutes are expensive and
- Beef is the least of the evils when it comes to meet.
- Many studies that present results counter to this are funded by
companies like Barilla.
- And, the researchers don't report this crazy conflict of
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO