Aug 31, 2020
: Episode 1659 - On this Monday show, Vinnie and Anna talk
Marie's recovery, health mindsets, Zone 1 exercise, hospital
dietary guidelines, workout tips, and more. The two also play a lot
of great music. (Is Shania involved? Stay tuned to find out.)
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- When it comes down to it, training someone who doesn't want to
put in the work is terrible.
- You have to want to lose the weight more than
- This lifestyle is easy once you start –– the hard part is
- You need to want it badly enough to give up the sugar and get
over the addiction.
- It needs to be your priority, and you have to be ready to
listen and learn.
- Stop saying "well I'll do that but not this...," etc.
- Trying to cheat the system will not work.
ZONE 1 EXERCISE
- Zone 1 is also effective exercise.
- It gets your fat stores burning like Zone 2.
- Up to 69% of your aerobic capacity is Zone 1.
- House work, pushing your lawn mower, walking your dog are all
in Zone 1.
- Vinnie would argue it's as heart healthy as Zone 2.
- Zone 2 just may be more efficient for training and the
- Your CO2 capacity may not grow as quickly, but that doesn't
mean it's not good.
- If you're not at a Zone 2 level, start with Zone 1. It's still
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!