Apr 27, 2020
: Episode 1569 - On this special Monday show, Anna Vocino and
Vinnie Tortorich discuss health in the time of Coronavirus, talk
the NFL season, re-opening states potentially prematurely, CPAP
& NSNG®, and more. The two are also joined by Marie
Tortorich and Jon Dunn later in the show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
HEALTH IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- If you have your health right now, that is most important.
- Your priorities may change during this time, and that is
- Be willing to shift with respect to your work.
- If you're cranky, ornery, fearful, etc., it will be hard for
you to be creative.
- We are going to transition into a new normal.
- If things take a little longer but it's in order to keep your
health, try to go with it!
- Consider others' healths with the things you do, too.
- Take this time to learn something new--but don't rush yourself.
- Vinnie's dad is learning to do more housework!
- It's ok, though, to also take this time to rest.
- Get serious about your health during this time.
- Do more than "giving it a shot."
- Jon Dunn has been eating NSNG® for awhile now.
- He looks like a totally different person!
- Originally he was an attorney, now he's a comic! Vinnie met him
- At first, it was difficult for him to balance all of his
writing & performing with his eating and workout schedule.
- Eating a big meal before a show is the way to go for him.
- He does feel that the world may interact with him differently
now that he's lost some weight.
- He's recently been put on CPAP.
- Sleep apnea may be helped through this way of eating.
- It could take some time, though.
- Go to Robert Rosenberg for issues like this!
- Cutting out processed foods really helped his hunger
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
KETCON HAS BEEN POSTPONED
UNTIL 2021 AS A RESULT OF THE COVID PANDEMIC.