Apr 29, 2017
: Episode 806 - Vinnie helps listener Justin during a phone
consultation and explains the importance of getting off the sugar
train as well as not blaming himself; it's not lack of motivation,
it's his hormones working against him!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Sugar is addictive
- Taking that first initial plunge is what is hardest!
- When we eat sugar, our hormones tell us to eat more sugar
- Don't blame the person - it isn't necessarily lack of
motivation or effort
- Addictions are tough to break!
- Best way to do it is cold turkey
- Often, withdrawals will occur for a bit
- Once you overcome these withdrawals, things will get easier
- You will no longer crave sugar but if you eat it, it will make
you feel bad