Feb 28, 2020
: Episode 1526 - Dr. Dominic D'Agostino joins Vinnie for another
Friday appearance on this podcast, and the two talk ketone esters
vs. salts, the silly peptide story, cancer and ketosis, prepared
low carb meals, divers, and much, much more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DR. DOMINIC D'AGOSTINO
- He has been on this show before.
- Here is his website:
- Dr. D'Agostino is an Associate Professor at USF.
- He believes we have a long way to go before we maximize the
benefits of a ketogenic diet.
KETONE ESTERS VS SALTS
- Esters are the most popular ketone product these days.
- They are the most potent.
- Technically, you can also OD on these.
- Salts are less potent and combined with essentially an
- They protect you from overloading.
- The data seems to communicate that the general population can
benefit from a small elevation in ketones in the blood.
- This could be helpful in aging, and in lowering chronic
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- Anna's cooking show portion WILL
include a spiralizer!