Mar 28, 2020
: Episode 1547 - On this Saturday show, listener John Kovaleski
and Vinnie talk the JAK'ed Up Podcast, nearly dying, changing your
life, ketogenic diets, and dropping carbs and pounds.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DROPPING CARBS AND POUNDS
- John is 53, 6'2" and weighs 250 lbs.
- His rock bottom, he was over 400 lbs.
- He was working as a mechanic.
- At the time, he was smoking a lot but was still
- John woke up from a coma after having a diabetic hit, and then
finally accepted that something needed to change.
- He saw his wife and kids standing over him crying, and then he
began his health journey.
- His doctor told him he'd die if he kept living the way he
- Check out his awesome JAK'ed Up Podcast here:
- First, John quit drinking soda.
- He was a true soda addict.
- In the first year, he lost about 100 lbs.
- This is because he still wasn't eating totally clean.
- John started a drastically better diet after he lost several
'healthy' friends and family members to various things.
- He takes exogenous ketones.
- Your body NEEDS fat and cholesterol to survive.
- Eating fat is simply good for you.
- John's a big believer that abs are made in the kitchen.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- Anna's cooking show portion WILL
include a spiralizer!