Dec 5, 2021
: Episode 1988 -- On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad joins
Vinnie, and the two talk working at marriage, debunking vegan
myths, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie's new documentary is now available for pre-order on
Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just
over three years.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- If you buy it this weekend (Dec 3 - 5), it is available for
just $6.99. But this flash sale will end, so order now.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
- Gina loves the film. She says "it's so Vinnie!"
WORKING AT MARRIAGE
- You have to work in marriage!
- Don't get complacent and don't take things for granted.
- Marriage, and relationships for that matter, are all give and
- For Vinnie and Ginna, whose partners both have kids, you also
have to be part of what the kids do.
- With Gina's kid, it's cheering him on while he plays video
- With Vinnie's kid, it's going to Tallulah's performances or
going to sport games with her.
DEBUNKING VEGAN MYTHS
- Vinnie's doc breaks down some vegan myths.
- For example, for those who do not eat meat because they don't
want to hurt animals -- unfortunately, that's not possible.
- When you grow crops, animals will die in the process.
- Beyond Impossible covers this and more.
- Vegan food is also super chemical-filled and processed.
- What are we supposed to eat? Natural food or fake food?
- REAL FOOD! The doc talks about this, too.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO