Sep 13, 2021
: Episode 1929 - On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie
Tortorich talk snakes, Los Angeles, crazy diet books, stolen good
intentions, dangerous snacks, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
CRAZY DIET BOOKS
- Many of these books play on emotion.
- The books from the 60s and the like
are very fat-shaming.
- They also talk about weight with respect to how your
significant other will see you.
- Really, you should want to lose weight if you are overweight
because you'll get HEALTHIER!
- You do not have to hate yourself to get thinner -- really, you
have to love yourself and want to take care of yourself!
- These diet plans tend to be marketing ploys.
- Some of these diet books limit things like brussel sprouts but
force you to eat at least three fruits a day.
- They don't follow any science; rather, they're specific enough
to be convincing to those who really want to do the right thing.
- It's a case of stolen good intentions!
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO