Jan 30, 2021
: Episode 1767 - On this Saturday show, Brian Wiley joins Vinnie
to talk dealing with childhood obesity, committing to low-carb,
losing weight and feeling so much better, his work with Dr. Tro,
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
COMMITTING TO LOW-CARB
- Brian and Vinnie met at a marathon in Ohio.
- Vinnie and Andy were sponsoring the race with their
- Brian puts on weight really easily, so he needs to actively
watch what he eats.
- He is 47 and started eating low carb when he was 35.
- Right before this, he was probably in lower 260s.
- He and his wife had tried Weight Watchers but that was
- Before he started low carb, his energy was down, his glucose
was way up, and his doctor started talking about BP medicine and
- He realized something needed to change, especially for his
- Brian is living proof you can't outrun a bad diet.
- When he started low-carb, the weight loss was secondary.
- Yes, he lost weight, but he also just FELT so much better and
his numbers across the board improved.
- As a kid, Brian had a weight problem.
- At 9 years old, he went from normal sized to really overweight
in one summer.
- The microwave largely contributed to that.
- He was eating absolute junk because that's what he was
- He heard his dad talk about how fat he was, and from second
grade on, the bullying started.
- He didn't know how to fix the problem as a kid!
- When he hit puberty, his confidence was so shot that he didn't
really try with girls.
- He lost a lot of the weight in high school.
- (That being said, he met his wife in high school and they are
- When they had their first kid, the weight kind of came back
without him noticing.
BRIAN AND DR. TRO
- Brian and Dr. Tro Kalayjian are friends.
- Brian offered to help him if he ever needed it.
- He got certified as a personal trainer and got the other
- Now, the two have been working together on 'spreading the good
word' since February.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO