Jun 26, 2020
: Episode 1611 - On this Friday show, Nina Teicholz joins Vinnie
for another appearance, and the two talk the worldwide shutdown and
COVID-19, changing our dietary guidelines, suffering under the
weight of our own weight, health coaches and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Nina was in the Fat Doc!
- She is an excellent reporter and reports largely on the lies
within the health and nutrition world.
- Check out one of her previous appearances here.
- She recommends getting a health coach if you're starting out.
- Find someone who used to struggle with weight, who failed at
Weight Watchers, etc.
- They are out there and they can help.
CHANGING OUR DIETARY GUIDELINES
- She wrote an Op Ed for the WSJ about comorbidities and
coronavirus at a policy level.
- On a policy level, had our government encouraged a healthy low
carb diet years ago, perhaps we wouldn't be hit so hard.
- The government hasn't formally studied the dietary benefits of
this sort of diet.
- The government doesn't want to back down on what they're said
for the past several decades.
- They may feel it's too late for them to say "we were
- However, we need to push for change.
- We're hurting under the weight of our own weight.
- Blood sugar levels and COVID-19 outcomes had a relation.
- Very few people will make any money off of changing our
guidelines--many stand to lose a lot of money.
- Money talks, unfortunately.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!