Oct 24, 2016
: Episode 693- Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk iTunes
rankings, Anna's work, BS Weight Loss articles, eating carbs, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- The podcast had a record day yet was not at the top of the
- Sometimes they will have a bad day, yet be top 5 in the
- The algorithm makes absolutely no sense
BS WEIGHT LOSS ARTICLES
- "How to Lose Weight While You Sleep"
- Total BS article, as they all are
- Article immediately goes to a coconut water ad
- Coconut water is basically straight sugar
- "Getting a better night's sleep"
- "One of the most effective [ways]"
- This is based off of caloric restriction diets
- This "study" was done over 14 days
- This is REALLY not a study
- In reality, it has to do with hormones which this article does
- They also stress exercise as a way to lose weight
- This is BS, gaining muscle = heavier than fat
- THIS IS BRO SCIENCE!
- When you cut out sugars and grains, you are full more
- When you are eating lots of carbs, it makes you want to eat
more and more
- If you eat the RIGHT, HEALTHY foods, your body will say "Okay,
- Whereas eating a pizza, it's harder to stop
- We are the only animal to restrict HOW much we eat to look a
certain way/lose weight
- This just proves it is wrong -- it is WHAT you eat that we need
to focus on!
- The obesity epidemic is one of the biggest problems in US
- Health care prices going up in part because more people are