Dec 29, 2021
: Episode 2005 - BEST OF: On this Wednesday show, we run an old
episode from December 2019 featuring Lisa Davis. Lisa and
Vinnie talk eliminating stigmas around mental health and
learning differences, learning how things work, sex-love addiction
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
MENTAL HEALTH AND LEARNING DIFFERENCES
- Check out Lisa's work, Easy to Love but Hard to Live
- Lisa agrees that there is a stigma we need to eliminate around
mental health issues and other invisible disabilities!
- Both her mother had certain difficulties, and her daughter has
ADHD, NLD, and other learning differences.
- Teachers can often treat students differently based on this.
- The best teachers are the ones who see you for who you really
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie's new documentary is now available for pre-order on
Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just
over three years.
- He thought about distributing this movie himself, but Gravitas
loved it so much that they partnered up again.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- Vinnie wants this to reach the people who have begun
vegetarianism or veganism because they care about their health and
want to be healthy, but have thus far been lied to.
- All of this processed crap
is not the healthy option, and this
documentary explains why.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO