Jul 31, 2021
: Episode 1897 - On this Saturday show, Carlos Duran joins
Vinnie to talk his weight loss journey, cramping, beating daily
pain, learning how to feed yourself, helping others, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
GETTING HEALTHY AND STAYING IN SHAPE
- Carlos began this way of eating a little over 5 years ago.
- He is 55 now, and very muscular.
- He's been lifting weights since he was 15 years old, and hasn't
- Around 40 years old, he gained about five pounds every years,
and got up to 265 at 6'5".
- At the time, he thought he was eating right, but eventually
realized he was just lied to.
- He wasn't trying to lose weight, and figured he was
- By accident, Carlos found Vinnie's podcast.
- In just over a week, he lost 10 lbs.
- After around 3 or 4 months, he got to 225 or 230.
- When he started losing this weight, he also cut down on the
exercise a bit, and is still in better shape and health.
BEATING DAILY PAIN
- He ended up starting this way of eating to fight the cramping
he felt when he played beach volleyball.
- But, when he started NSNG®, the cramping largely
- And then, he figured out how insulin worked at the like.
- In a tournament, he used to drink 15 bottles of Gatorade and
would still cramp.
- In two days, when he cut out sugar, he got out of bed, and
wasn't in pain.
- For Carlos (and everyone else!), the sugar caused inflammation,
and when he stopped eating it, he felt like a new person.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO