Oct 29, 2021
: Episode 1961 - On this Friday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Dr.
Philip Ovadia talk finding accurate information, unhealthy
processed foods, improving metabolic health, the COVID-15 and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
DR. PHILIP OVADIA
- Philip is based out of Florida, but also travels to Memphis
often for work.
- He is a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- The two most common surgeries he performs are bypass surgeries
and surgeries dealing with lung cancer.
- When it comes to the heart, he's a plumber.
- As a heart surgery, he tries to help his patients understand
- Just because cholesterol is there when there's a heart problem,
doesn't mean *it* is causing the problem.
FINDING ACCURATE INFORMATION
- To some exact, the information you receive is being
- With health, the proprietors of the food control the flow of
- Grain companies fund studies, others would have to admit being
wrong, and more.
- Think of all the lies we hear about health every day!
- And, think of the environmentalists view of meat and how simply
wrong that is.
- Vinnie's doc will try to tackle some of this
misinformation-spreading and gatekeeping.
- "Experts" are pushing us away from the most important thing in
our history with respect to our advancement: meat.
- Dr. Ovadia tries to get and teach people how to keep themselves
- There has never been evidence that processed foods are good for
you, but all of this meat substitutes are just that.
- There's a way to be a healthy vegan. But you have to be
IMPROVING METABOLIC HEALTH
- Dr. Ovadia focuses on the metabolic health of his
- We can learn so much from this.
- Over 80% of adults could not meet in-range levels of some
measures of this health.
- There are several good measures of our metabolic health:
- Blood pressure.
- If you're on medication, you've already failed.
- Blood glucose.
- Cholesterol LDL levels.
- Waist circumference.
- He talks through these markers.
- Consider asking your doctor about how you match up here, or
check out the ranges online.
- We can improve our metabolic health through our nutrition.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON
iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes
to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW
the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO