: Episode 824 - Researcher, author, speaker and former vegetarian Zoë Harcombe PhD joins Vinnie to discuss how her extensive research on high-carb low fat (HCLF) diets turned up no evidence of their health benefits. In fact, just the opposite...
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ZOË HARCOMBE PHD
- Obesity researcher
- From the UK, a top researcher in the field
- Wrote her thesis on dietary fat guidelines and how, quite frankly, they are BS
- Study done poorly and to fit a narrative
- Dr. Harcombe holds three main tenets in regards to diet
- Don't snack!
- Limit carbs
- Eat REAL food
- Wants people to KNOW what they are putting into their bodies and what effects that food has
- Obesity does NOT come from fat
- Humans did not eat grains or high contents of sugar until INCREDIBLY recently from an evolutionary perspective
- Has many publications, makes appearances in the media