Nov 11, 2018
: Episode 1188 - The wonderful Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this
Sunday School episode, and they discuss walking as a great form of
exercise, crazy bro science fads, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
WALKING IS GREAT EXERCISE
- Gina broke her foot
- In a little exoskeleton in place of a cast
- Using crutches, keeping weight off of it for a few weeks
- This is super hard for Gina because she is a walker
- Walks everywhere, all the time!
- Walking is real exercise
- Also a form of meditation
- Use the time to disconnect from technology, just enjoy your
surroundings or your company
- Breast milk is the new fad for pre-workout bro science
- Do NOT drink breast milk before you work out - unnecessary
- "Body builders are drug addicts"
- Some body builders used to
eat baby food
- Liver is actually a good thing to eat
- Not going to give you superhuman powers, though
- Don't listen to someone who starts their day off by injecting
themselves with drugs
- Insulin (if they aren't diabetic), steroids, etc.
- One fad is making carb the main event of a meal
- This was NEVER supposed to be the way
- A relatively new phenomenon