Dec 20, 2019
: Episode 1476 - The amazing Ivor Cummins joins Vinnie this
Friday, and the two talk the clever trickery of "The Game
Changers," veganism and associational studies, healthy veganism,
"Cereal Killers," cholesterol, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
VEGANISM AND ASSOCIATIONAL STUDIES
- Ivor Cummins has been on the show many times.
- He wrote a book with Dr. Jeff Gerber.
- Ivor Cummings is an engineer who experienced health problems
and wanted to do something about it.
- He read over 200 reports having to do with cholesterol.
- Realized we misunderstood carbs, fat, metabolism
- He realized the importance of resources to get messages across.
- Look at "Gamechangers" - this propaganda film only features the
absolute fittest vegans and has millions and millions behind
- Ivor is working on a movie. It's called "Cereal Killers." This
will be a great film, be on the look for a kickstarter!
- Vegans like epidemiological associational studies.
- An omnivore eating a healthy, unprocessed diet will be
healthier than a vegan not eating processed food.
- Vegan diets CAN be healthy, but when the masses start doing it
without learning about it, they won't be healthy.
- Look at the risk calculators online when you get your
- You can SHOW these to your doctor.
- Take your health into your hands.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.