Dec 14, 2018
: Episode 1211 - Dr. Verner Wheelock joins Vinnie this Friday,
and the two talk the vilification of fat, cholesterol, the
cholesterol 10 for 10, government corruption around diet, his
book Healthy Eating: The Big Mistake, the
growing low-carb high-fat movement, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Check him
out on Twitter here!
- He is researching alternatives to dietary guidelines
- Thinks these guidelines which recommend reduced fat
- If you really look at the evidence of these studies, none of
them legitimately lead to the conclusion that low fat is good
- Britain has similar dietary guidelines to the US
- Despite this, still tons of heart disease, etc.
- It's not just about bad science - this is about corruption
- All around the world, people are willfully ignoring this
evidence and discarding it because it does not fit their narratives
or line their pockets
Has a fantastic book - check it out here
- Doctors over-prescribe medications and don't change their
patients' diets when just changing diets can save their patients
- We do not need to be chopping off limbs of diabetics - change
in diet can stop this