Jun 11, 2018
: Episode 1079 - Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk to
Vinnie's mom, Marie, and then discuss the fact that the Fat Doc
campaign is closed but folks can still give, some recipes and
tomato pastes, the power of photoshop, sports and injuries, diet
plateaus, inflammation and more on this Monday episode.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Marie makes an appearance on this show!
- She loves all her four sons equally
- Mark likely was a better football player
- Vinnie was a great baseball player but his shoulder was too
injured by football in highschool
- Her husband and Vinnie's dad, Cy, has picked up the sax again!
- He used to be a studio player
POWER OF PHOTOSHOP
- After the episode where Vinnie discussed Oprah, people talked
about her more on the FB group
- A lot of the photos of her are completely photoshopped
- So wrong to say eating bread can make you thin, and photoshop
your own photos to 'prove' it
- At least show real results if you're misinforming people!
- Photoshop is sadly a very powerful tool
- When people do NSNG, they freak out when they plateau
- They assume this means its just like every other bad diet in
which you plateau then fail
- However, often plateauing in NSNG just means you need to make a
little change or give it some more time
- Consults are great to figure out what to tweak
- Consulting the FB group can also help
- Also, a lot of the time you may lose weight and still lose
inches or have clothes fitting better
- It's normal to lose some weight and have several weeks of
- Most important thing if you feel better
- If you're plateauing for a couple months or more, that's when
you really need to look into the specifics of what you're
- Some examples of reasons for pleateaus
- Salad dressings
- Too much of a good thing (too much HWC in too many cups of
- Many other reasons!