Mar 19, 2018
: Episode 1019 - Join Anna and Vinnie while Anna planks and the
two discuss types of body fat, silly heart health studies, balanced
exercise, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- You can plank on your elbows or on your forearms
- Plank with Anna right now!
- Try to plank every day for as long as you can
- On the FB group (Vinnie Tortorich's No Sugar No Grains), a
woman is hosting a daily plank challenge
- Holding yourself accountable
- Don't plank with socks on
- Anna planked at 1 min 45 seconds on this show!
- If Vinnie has to advise someone on what type of exercise they
should do, he recommends both aerobic and anaerobic
- Weightlifting is JUST as important as cardio
- Gotta make your muscles and bones stronger
- Zone 2 training is great when you're training for
- Important aerobic training
- HIIT is not necessary
- Pilates is strength training, but you have to get to that point
- Your heart rate won't go up very much, though
- Yes, exercise can and will make your heart stronger!