Jan 24, 2020
: Episode 1501 - Dr. Heather Carr joins Vinnie this Friday to
discuss her work as an orthodontist, what humans are set up to eat,
the food chain, healthy teeth, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
THE FOOD CHAIN
- Dr. Heather Carr is a doctor and a runner.
- She is a practicing orthodontist.
- We have canines for a reason!
- Our digestive system is very complex, including our saliva, in
order to digest food.
- Humans were set up to eat whatever was available, according to
- Traditionally, though, this is meat and then plants but only
when meat was scarce.
- Veganism is trying to humanize animals while ignoring the food
- Teenagers can have teeth fall out from periodontal disease
- Dr. Carr deals a lot with TMJ disorders.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!