Mar 14, 2018
: Episode 1015 - Andy joins Vinnie this Wednesday, and the two
discuss a common misconception that people have regarding PVC
vitamins and provide misconception clarification.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Andy, or two other PVC/PCC employees answer the customer
service phone calls
- If you call after hours, they'll get back to you the next
- The expiration date is not the number that follows "MFG"
- MFG is manufacturing date
- You won't see expiration dates on vitamins
- Generally, vitamins good for a couple of years
- You will never get vitamins that have been manufactured more
than a couple or a few months (2-5ish) in advance