Apr 30, 2018
: Episode 1049 - Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday, and the
two talk Vinnie's upcoming documentary and its funding campaign,
Vinnie's future kayak trip, bathroom BS, psycho superfoods, calorie
restriction (aka starvation), and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT: A DOCUMENTARY
- We are one week away from launching our crowd-funding campaign
for this documentary!
- Text NSNG to 22828 to stay up-to-date
- Vinnie already has luminaries saying they want to be in this
doc if it gets funded
- Vinnie and Peter need enough money to start, and they will go
- We are fed up of misinformation
- Let's get people the right info via this doc!
- Doctors, opponents, anecdotes, etc., all in this
- Starbucks, and many stores, require people to buy something to
use the restroom
- Shouldn't we just let people use restrooms if they really have
- Horrible marketing scheme
- Some Starbucks don't have this
- People are making the craziest superfoods now
- "Activated charcoal"
- People, young people in particular, think sugar is going to
make them live forever
- These are everywhere now
- Full of foods devoid of nutrition
- Processed food products
- Juices are straight sugar