Oct 21, 2019
: Episode 1432 - Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk RVs and
big moves, working in the entertainment industry, tinkering
NSNG® to overcome plateaus, and more on this Monday
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
TINKERING NSNG® TO OVERCOME
- Vinnie often gets calls about this.
- Usually, it's people who have already lost a substantial amount
of weight but still have plenty more to lose.
- You have to be super honest with yourself (or with Vinnie!) to
figure out what to change.
- If you put something like monkfruit or stevia in your coffee,
you should stop.
- It's getting your hormones going.
- Make sure you know what they're putting in your sauces.
- Mustard is truly the only safe thing.
- Other plateau-creating mistakes include:
- Eating keto bars.
- Adding fake or natural sweeteners to things.
- Eating just a little bit of unhealthy food fairly often.
- Some people need to drop dairy to end plateaus!