Oct 18, 2019
: Episode 1431 - Robin Switzer, COO of Ketovangelist, joins Vinnie
this Friday to discuss KetoCon 2020, her journey to her current
employment, overcoming unhealthy obsessions with weight, and
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
FAT DOC IS
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review
for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family
- Available for both rental and
Here is the link to the iTunes page
If you don't have iTunes, find it at Vimeo
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- Ketovangelist is the company that puts on KetoCon every
- Vinnie attended this year.
- He and Anna will be there next year as well!
- Visit KetoCon.org and enter
promo code "Vinnie" when checking out.
- Vinnie will bring the coffee and the whole deal.
- Anna will also be doing some cooking demos.
- KetoCon is growing a great deal each year!
- Buy tickets soon because the prices will go
up over time.
- She is the COO for Ketovangelist.
- Before working for this great company, she worked for a large
- She and Vinnie very fortunately met.
- When Robin was young, she was unhealthily obsessed with looking
- At 11 years old, she was at Weight Watchers.
- She binged, starved herself, and did other scary things.
- In 2008 or 2009 she discovered low carb and things changed for