Jan 3, 2020
: Episode 1486 - Marcus Anderson joins Vinnie on this Friday
show, and the two talk time in the military, overcoming adversity
and mental toughness, overcoming paralysis and finding purpose,
eating a lot of meat, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Marcus joined the military later in life.
- He was in his late 30s.
- This was adversity that Marcus feels he needed.
- It kicked his butt, and he loved it.
- He overcame adversity
- The army teaches you true toughness.
- Focusing on the hunt rather than the hardship is the way we
need to do it.
- In 2012, Marcus suffered a neck injury.
- He was paralyzed 'permanently', told he would be a
- He also died on the operating table.
- Since, Marcus is NO LONGER PARALYZED!
- He felt this was a fate worse than death - he knew it was
something he had to change.
- Marcus was truly suicidal at this point. This was something he
had to change.
- He eats a lot of meat now.
- He's also now a motivational speaker.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
- We're also on airplanes now -
check it out!