Nov 26, 2018
: Episode 1199 - The lovely Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday
and the two talk the recent Thanksgiving holiday, getting back into
ketosis after putting lots of life into living, managing finances,
the fact that NSNG is affordable, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
NSNG IS AFFORDABLE
- Some people worry that this way of eating is
- This is part of why Vinnie offers all of this info for free -
to make sure it isn't too expensive!
- Anna's cookbook is very affordable for this same reason
- Cauliflower mash (in place of potatoes) is very popular and not
- A cheap substitute
- She offered parsnip mash as another option
- Someone angrily tweeted at her that it was very expensive to do
this - bankrupting!
- You don't NEED to buy the parsnips
- If it's too expensive for you, pick something else, like
cauliflower or broccoli to mash!
- This isn't a way of eating where you HAVE to eat certain things
if they're too expensive
- It being expensive is an excuse many use!
- It is true that often the cheapest food are the least
- If you eat this way, you will need less food, for one
- Additionally, you can find discounted veggies and meats at many
- You will be surprised how much money you spend on junk