Jan 6, 2020
: Episode 1489 - Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk
steakhouses, Dr. Oz, an NSNG® 101 refresher course, and
more on this Monday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR
- Around the New Year, we tend to have some new folks listening
to the podcast.
- First of all, No Sugars, No Grains.
- What does that mean?
- Quinoa is a grain. So is corn.
- NO grains, not 'healthy' grains (no such thing).
- Sugars include sweeteners (erithyrol, stevia, etc.)
- We recommend fully committing for a full 60 days before trying
something like french fries.
- This is about eating real, healthy foods.
- The goal of NSNG is NOT necessarily dietary ketosis.
- It varies person to person.
- Vinnie lives in dietary ketosis, but you don't NEED to to be
healthy and lose weight.
- Stick to fatty cuts of meets and cruciferous veggies.
- Main cruciferous veggies: cauliflower, broccoli, brussell
sprouts, kale, bok choy, etc.
- Olive oil, coconut oil are both good.
- If possible, try to stick with non-factory farmed animal
- If you've just started, 'keto flu' is normal for the first
- Make sure you're eating lots of salt, drinking extra
- It WILL pass, your body is just flushing out the bad.
- Drinking pickle juice or bone broth can help.
FAT DOC IS
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch
online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR
FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON
2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE
- Tickets will get more expensive as
time goes by.
Loss Tips: No Sugar No Grains (NSNG) 101