Apr 6, 2018
: Episode 1031 - Dr. Benjamin Bikman joins Vinnie this Friday,
and the two discuss doctor hypocrisy, metabolic syndromes, ketones
vs. insulin, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. BENJAMIN BIKMAN
- Has a PhD in bioenergentics
- Professor of biomedical science and others at BYU
- A metabolism expert
- Doesn't have hair
- Knew that, in his 20s when he went bald, he had to stay in
shape to compete
- "Sweetheart, I'll never have hair, but my body will look
Check out some of his great work and information here!
- Doctors ought to reflect what they preach
- If a doctor tells a patient to lose weight, he better be thin
or at least not fat
- If a doctor tells a patient not to smoke, he better not stink
- Hard for a patient to take a doctor seriously when he seems
- Doctors should lead by example
- Metabolic issues are the root
- Obesity, type 2 diabetes, and dementia all tie into metabolic
- Dr. Bikman studies metabolics because this is where the energy
- Hormones dictate what the body does with energy
- Your body runs really well on ketones!
- Dr. Bikman studies how your body runs on insulin vs.
- Ketogenic diet and low carb is an answer to these issues!